Life is Sticky. Life is Sweet.

Life is Sticky. Life is Sweet.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

In Which Amy Views Her Future of Kids' Activities and Approved Snacks

So Cara is the volunteer coach for Will's soccer team. I think that is awesome. Volunteering is not really my thing. Lizzie's isn't involved with anything (yet, but I see Brownies and Girl Scouts in her future if not for a direct supplier for the cookies alone). I know Erick probably wants to get her involved with some sort of sport, but Kids' Crazy Sports Parents scare me.

I always picture Kids' Crazy Sports Parents as a pompous and officious little someone with a clipboard, doling out orders to the other parents because he's the one "in charge."

Someone whose wife shops at Whole Foods and buys $27 bottles of organic truffle oil because it looks pretty on the counter top.

Someone who comes up with and makes impossible to follow or understand "flow charts" with phone trees and snack lists.

Someone who will make Erick (or me, to be honest) react like this if we don't bring an Approved Snack:

Yes. Yes. Absolutely. I can see this happening.

2 comments:

  1. Love love love this show, and especially this episode. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... I love your transparency. =D

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here...